[scilab-Users] Copying windows in subplot

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Fri Feb 19 17:52:55 CET 2010

Hello Manuel,

Thanks for your quick and helpful reply...
> there is an error in your example: the entity copied cannot be
> a Figure object. Instead, you must copy the Axes objects attached to
> the first two figures into the third one, using the latter's own Axes
> object
> as a destination:
It makes sense. The copy help page says that the 2nd handle "should" be
an axis handle but it doesn't say anything about the first one... Also
the example is not very verbose...
> Furthermore, you can do without using subplot:
I was using subplot in the hope that it creates the sub-axis with the
right bounding boxes. If not then what does subplot do?
Is there a way to use it in conjunction with newaxis?

Thanks anyway for the example it works very well!

Mathieu