[scilab-Users] csv file

Sébastien Bihorel pomchip at free.fr
Sun Feb 28 14:18:30 CET 2010

Hi Paul,

1- Have a look at the excel2sci function. It works just fine for me using
the following code:

tmp = excel2sci('mycsv.csv',',');            // reading the file
data.headers = tmp(1,:);                     // extract headers
data.data    = evstr(tmp(2:size(tmp,1),:));  // extract data

2- IMO, this is an Excel question rather than a Scilab question. If you
saved your Scilab Plot in a graph (e.g. png), you could insert it directly
in Excel.

HIH

Sebastien