[scilab-Users] ?Question?

Allan CORNET allan.cornet at scilab.org
Mon Jan 11 11:47:41 CET 2010

Hi,

« Prerequirements” are some pre-built external libraries used to build
Scilab On Windows

(Example pcre library)

“Prerequirements”  required only if you want to build Scilab on windows from
source.

If you are  a  scilab user , “prerequirements” are not required.

Best Regards

Allan CORNET

--

Allan CORNET