[scilab-Users] stacksize...

B.Lecordier benjamin.lecordier at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 09:38:27 CEST 2010

Good morning everybody,

Currently engineer student in my last year internship, I'm obliged to work on
ScicosLab for simulation purposes. I have the same problem as you Pierre-Alain,
I cannot increase the stacksize sufficiently to run my algorithms.
                       ScicosLab-4.4b8
                    What a wonderful world

           Copyright (c) 1989-2010 (INRIA, ENPC)
              (Mon Jun 21 18:54:52 CEST 2010)
         Scilab Consortium don't support ScicosLab

stacksize(10^8);
                !--error 112
Cannot allocate more memory

I quickly rode on the internet that this error should disappear in the version
5.x or 6.x of Scilab but seems not since ScicosLab 4.4b8 is the latest version
released few weeks ago and should run Scilab version 5.x.

If somebody can help us on this issue since I cannot simulate with sufficient
time horizon for my application.

Regards