[scilab-Users] building vector from data file

Peng Du eddy.pdu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 22:20:18 CEST 2010

Many thanks Petar, that surely helped!

Here comes another question: when I try to make several plot using a loop
looking like

for i=1:10
scf(i)
plot WHATEVER

some of them get messed up. For example, graph(8) looks fine if plotted
separately. But if there is a graph(7) is plotted in the loop, graph(8)
becomes weird.

I think there must be something wrong with the way I call the plot. Any
suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Peng