Quiver on an image (SIVP toolbox)

Peter von Niederhaeusern pvonnied at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 10:34:36 CEST 2010

Hi all,

We are to convert scripts from Matlab to Scilab 5.2.2.

One task of this conversion is to plot a quiver (we use plotlib)
on an image of a moving car (difference image, displacement, object
tracking...).

The SIVP toolkit uses a Tk widget to display an image and quiver uses
internal means of Scilab: is it possible to combine the two?

BTW: are there any significant differences between the quiver command of Matlab
and the _quiver command of plotlib? Our results differ heavily...

Merci,
Peter