[scilab-Users] Pb with C function linking

azerty azerty end48war at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 19 08:20:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. It actually allowed me to clarify a little bit my
problem.
It seems that the compiler can't find a "windows.h" file. This file is not
included in the file I try to compile but is added by the make file generated by
Scilab.

This missing file is installed on my computer (it is part of the windows SDK).
Does someone know how to indicate to the compiler where to find this .h file? I
tried to copy this window.h file in the working directory, but another .h is
missing anyway.

Is there a special order to install the compiler,windows sdk and scilab?

Thank you by advance for your help,
Benoit