basic information

paul.carrico at free.fr paul.carrico at free.fr
Tue Jul 20 19:54:48 CEST 2010

All,

I'm using for a few time the new Scilab text editor ; it seems great except maybe the parenthesis management (the 5.1.1 text editor was more powerfull in my mind ... now I've to count the parenthesis number to be sure i'm correct).

I've here a basic question regarding the Scilab console : In previous releases and when i add a ";" at the end of the line, the line didn't appear in the console / today it's not the case with the beta release and it is a bit irritating especially when i want to focuss on the results of what i'm codding ..

... so what can I do ?

regards

Paul