[scilab-Users] Run C code function in Scilab

KLUGESHERZ, CHRISTIAN (CHRISTIAN) christian.klugesherz at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Jul 23 09:22:27 CEST 2010

Hi all

OK,

I downloaded
* ftp://ftp.equation.com/gcc/gcc-4.5.0-32.exe
* git://git.forge.scilab.org/MinGW-toolbox.git

And build: builder.sce

And it seems to work. builder.sce then the loader are OK

Fine :-))

But now, what is the next step to include my simple c code in scilab

csum.c and csum.h that we can find in  C:\Program Files\scilab-5.3.0-beta-1\contrib\toolbox_skeleton\src\c

Thanks for all

Christian