[scilab-Users] beginning with xcos

Collette yann yann.collette at scilab.org
Wed Jun 2 14:59:43 CEST 2010

Once you have done a make install, you need to install the *.so files in
Linux/bin/*.so in /install_prefix/lib/scilab (Linux is the directory
where are all the thirdparty tools. On a linux 32 bits, this directory
is called Linux, on linux 64, it's linux64).

This path is in scilab/etc/librarypath.xml

You will certainly need to install manually too some jar files. See in
scilab/etc/classpath.xml for some possible installation paths.

YC