[scilab-Users] SciMysql connect to an ODBC data source

Hiroshi Saito z-saito at guitar.ocn.ne.jp
Sat Jun 12 17:15:40 CEST 2010

Hi Christophe-san.

Sorry to be the reason this is not the help to you. but, I want to know the portion
which you mean. It is if possible..

The interface of ODBC is under build status. (sorry, it has not upload yet.)
http://forge.scilab.org/index.php/p/odbc/
and some information.
http://www.winpg.jp/~saito/Scilab/
I use PostgreSQL. and, psqlODBC by PostgreSQL.
http://psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org/

Then, I'm examining the optimal usage. , what usage do you desire?
Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best regards,
Hiroshi Saito