[scilab-Users] Scifunc block

Collette yann yann.collette at scilab.org
Fri Jun 25 09:09:12 CEST 2010

Hello,

Algebric loops happen when you loop a direct feedthrough input. In your
loop, you must have some kind of delay to avoid this feedthrough.
In the diagram alg_loop_1.xcos, the input is directly linked to the
output via the sin function (no delay). Xcos can't simulate this diagram
because of this direct loop.
In the diagram alg_loop_1.xcos, I added a delay in the direct line. Now,
there is some delay, no more direct feedthrough. And Xcos can simulate
this diagram.

YC