[scilab-Users] How to launch a batch file under windows

Allan CORNET allan.cornet at scilab.org
Fri Jun 25 13:49:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

Are you sure that .bat is in your current directory (add full path) ?

A example tested with 5.1.1:

mybatchfile = TMPDIR + '\mybatch.bat';
mputl('echo hello from batch', mybatchfile)
[a,b,c] = unix_g(mybatchfile)

                       scilab-5.1.1

                 Consortium Scilab (DIGITEO)
               Copyright (c) 1989-2009 (INRIA)
               Copyright (c) 1989-2007 (ENPC)

Startup execution:

-->help mputl

-->mybatchfile = TMPDIR + '\mybatch.bat';

-->mputl('echo hello from batch', mybatchfile)
 ans  =

-->[a,b,c] = unix_g(mybatchfile)
 c  =

 b  =

    0.
 a  =

!C:\Users\ME\Desktop>echo hello from batch        !
!hello from batch                                 !

Allan