Problems with building toolboxes

Nils maeher at chaote.de
Sat Jun 26 02:30:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm currently trying to solve a few quite large linear programs using
scilab.

 From what I gathered from the documentation and the change log, the
only solver for linear programs was moved out of scilab and into the
toolbox "quapro".

I've got quapro-1.0 from the git repository, but when I try to execute
the 'builder.sce', I get the following error

http://pastebin.com/eHfucuP2

The script still succeeds in generating the loader.sce. Executing this
however fails because the builder apparently really failed to build
parts of the toolbox.

 From what I found when searching for the above error, I'm concluding,
that I may have the wrong version of libtool installed, to build the
toolbox. I could however not find any source telling which version of
libtool would be required to build toolboxes in scilab.
My version of libtool is:
 > ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 2.2.6b
 > Written by Gordon Matzigkeit <gord at gnu.ai.mit.edu>, 1996

Is there a specific version that will work, or am I missing something
completely, and the problem lies elsewhere?

Regards,

Nils Fleischhacker