[scilab-Users] Re: XCOS: create INTEGRAL_f2 block with 2 inputs

Jerome PICARD jerome.picard at scilab.org
Fri Mar 5 12:18:36 CET 2010

You are right that the sci file of a block is associated with the
compiled file .bin.
Actually, an easier way avoiding the compilation is to create a
super_block for INTEGRAL_f2. In the super block, you can call the needed
blocks as integral_f. You can specify the number of inputs and ouputs of
the super_block.

I hope it will help you.

--
Jérôme Picard