Installation with Atoms?

Harald Galda, Dr. Eng. (J) haraldgalda at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 13:58:44 CET 2010

Hello.

When I try to install my toolbox IDP using the Atoms GUI of Scilab, I always get the error message

"atomsInstall: Error while creating the directory 'C:PROGRA~1scilab-5.2.0contribIPD3.3'"

This problem does not occure when installing other toolboxes. What can be wrong? The directory structure of my toolbox is absolutely correct. Why does atomsInstall leave out the file separator when trying to create the toolbox directory?

Regards
Harald Galda, Dr. Eng. (J)

http://mail.yahoo.com