AW: [scilab-Users] Installation with Atoms?

Harald Galda, Dr. Eng. (J) haraldgalda at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 17:56:45 CET 2010

Hi Pierre,

It works for me (with scilab-5.2.1 under Win32):

-->atomsInstall IPD
 ans  =
!IPD  3.3  allusers  D:\work\5.2\scilab\contrib\IPD\3.3  I  !

If the directory "C:\Program
Files\Scilab-5.2.0\scilab-5.2.0\contrib\IPD\3.3" already exists, this
can be the reason why atomsInstall fails.

Installing IPD using the function atomsInstall() instead of the Atoms GUI works also on my computer. But when I close Scilab and start it again, an error occurs when the toolbox is loaded.

It is hard to understand why the sound file toolbox can be downloaded and installed via Atoms GUI and my toolbox can not.

Regards
Harald

Harald Galda, Dr. Eng. (J)
http://freenet-homepage.de/HaraldGalda/