[scilab-Users] Graphics window crashes

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Mon Mar 15 17:39:25 CET 2010

Hello,

I have never used scilab on client/server architecture but there was
some discussion about it some time ago (see the answers):
http://lists.scilab.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-browse?list=users&cmd=showmsg&msgnum=912

Also this might be the usual graphic card problem:
http://wiki.scilab.org/Graphical_issues_with_Scilab_5.0

Mathieu