[scilab-Users] Re: RE : [scilab-Users] inversion of a huge block diagonal matrix

Collette yann yann.collette at scilab.org
Tue Mar 16 16:35:02 CET 2010

I performed a small computation:
a 5x5 matrix * 1e6 blocks * 8 octect = 200 Mo.
Plus some copies of this matrix (when you pass a parameter to a scilab
function,  this parameter is copied).
So, we are near the memory limit of Scilab (1Go for the scilab-5 version).

Do you use this script to produce your matrix ? If yes, how much time
does it takes on your PC ?

YC