[scilab-Users] ATOMS and proxy

StŽéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Thu Mar 18 09:35:33 CET 2010

Samuel Gougeon a écrit :
> Hi Stéphane,

Hi Samuel,

I had already tried the second solution and was wondering if I missed
something,
but even the second solution does not seem to work.  I have put in my
.scilab :

atomsSetConfig('useProxy','true')
atomsSetConfig('proxyHost','proxyweb.utc.fr')
atomsSetConfig('proxyPort','3128')

and also created the curl folder in SCI/tools (it didn't exist before)
and typed within :

proxy = proxyweb.utc.fr:3128

Atoms still complains about my internet connection.

S.