[scilab-Users] Problem in datafit

Carrico, Paul paul.carrico at esterline.com
Fri Mar 19 10:45:49 CET 2010

Hi,

Thanks for this first answer ... However :

A) I noticed result differences between Excel and Scilab ... I can imagine that numbers are codded differently in Excel !
   I'll have a look in the help file to change the format numbers

B) By "how to empty memory" => I noticed that when I launch several times the same program, some parameters have been remaining in memory (and if I'm changing something in a debbug step, sometimes the mistake appears afterward i.e. after closing and re-opening Scilab)

=> so does it exist like "del memory" that I put on the top of the program ?

Regards

PC