[scilab-Users] Macbook Demo Interface

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Tue Mar 23 18:04:01 CET 2010

First, sorry, I saw your email too quickly this morning.

The view code issue is not normal. It should be working. Do you have any
error message ? Are you sure that the new window is not hidden behind an
other one ?

About the editor, we will rewrite it in a future version (probably 5.4).
For now, I am not sure it is possible to fix this issue. We are using
Cocoa for the native interface and Tk too. They are conflicting one with
the other since the start from the same binary.

Sylvestre