*****SPAM***** ask for help!!!

du1986lei du1986lei at 163.com
Wed May 5 04:26:04 CEST 2010

 hi,
    I'm a student of dut university in china.  I'm intresting in the scilab.It is a useful tool.Now I have a question .When I use the function of svd,I found that it runs so fast.    So I wonder how you do it  to enhance the  speed of the function.Are you use some special way or use some special technology .Please give me some advice or tell me how you do with it.
   Looking forward to your reply.
   best wishes to you!
                                                                                                                                                   yours
                                                                                                                                                   lei du