[scilab-Users] Reg :: Contribution of Multirate Signal Procssing

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Wed May 5 20:42:00 CEST 2010

Hello Sumit,

Le mercredi 05 mai 2010 à 20:24 +0200, Sumit Adhikari a écrit :

> Hello All,
>   Over the years I have developed some multirate signal processing
> scripts which could be useful to other users.
>    How do I contribute them in scilab ?
Usually, the best way to make your work available to the user is to open
a website about your project.
For such task, we have a forge:
http://forge.scilab.org/
where you can manage your sources, bugs, documentation, etc.

Once you are happy with your current release, you can upload it on
ATOMS:
http://atoms.scilab.org/
which is a packaging system.
This allows any users to install and use your module in just a command.
You will find more information here: http://wiki.scilab.org/ATOMS

Hope my email does not sound too marketing :p
Anyway, don't hesitate if you have more questions.
Sylvestre

--
Sylvestre Ledru