Error compiling scilab 5.1.1 or 5.2.2 in Ubuntu.

Rafael CamposLas Heras (Methril) methril at gmail.com
Thu May 6 20:41:04 CEST 2010

Hi Julio,

Julio Gonzalez-Saenz <julio.gonzalez at ...> writes:

> Hi Rafael,Did you check that the file is indeed in the path? Did you check to
LD_LIB_PATH??  I have such issue and the solution was to include the directory
in my LD path,,JulioPTSwww.neex-technologies.com

> From: Rafael CamposLas Heras (Methril)
<methril at gmail.com>To:
users at lists.scilab.orgSent: Thu, 6 May, 2010
15:01:47Subject: [scilab-Users] Error compiling scilab 5.1.1 or 5.2.2
>  in Ubuntu.Hi scilab guys,I'm trying to compile scilab 5.2.2 in my ubuntu 9.10
system. I allways have thesame error: gcc:
../../modules/core/.libs/libscicore.so: No such file or directoryI configured
the compilations as:$ ./configure --enable-relocatable Why is not generating the
.so file?I have to fill a bug into the bug tracker or it's a configuration
problem?Best Regards,--Rafael Campos Las Heraso0 Methril 0o
http://openblog.methril.net

Thank you all for the tips.
I just managed to compile & install. I started from scratch filling the
dependencies through the debian system (some missing -dev packages).
I think it was a misconfiguration with the prerequisites.

Regards
--
Rafael Campos Las Heras
o0 Methril 0o