[scilab-Users] script path from within script

诚 甄 dmontezano at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 23:26:17 CEST 2010

Thank you Éric.
Your answer helped me a lot. It is working now.

Actually, that is the way I was trying to do.
After I got your reply I went to try the same thing again but it was still to no avail.
Then after some thought I realised that it was because I am used to running my scripts using the CTRL+L shortcut in Scilab Text Editor instead of CTRL+E.
If I start the script with CTRL+L the function get_absolute_file_path() does not work. Now I am running the script with the CTRL+E shortcut and everything works alright. Thank you for your answer and help.

Daniel