[scilab-Users] SciLab

Sylvestre Ledru sylvestre.ledru at scilab.org
Sat May 15 00:23:17 CEST 2010

Hello Jessica,

As long as your respect the CeCILL license (pretty much the same
conditions as the GPL), Scilab is free in both ways (ie, you don't have
to pay to use it and you have access to the source) for professional,
training, research, individual or education purposes...

Sylvestre
PS: Basically, the main condition of the CeCILL/GPL is: in the case you
embeds Scilab into a thirdparty application, you would have to
redistribute the source of this software too.

Le vendredi 14 mai 2010 à 13:54 -0700, Harvel, Jessica a écrit :
> I was wondering if this software is free for corporations to use.
>

> Jessica Harvel
> Systems Administrator II
> Goodrich Interiors
> Evacuation Systems
> 3414 South 5th Street
> Phoenix, AZ  85040-1169
> ' 602-232-4149 Office
> ' 602-330-9882 Cell
>  7 602-794-8788 Fax
> Jessica.Harvel at Goodrich.com
>
> FOR QUICKER RESPONSE TO YOUR ISSUES PLEASE USE eRFS.  ( http://eRFS )
>
> This email may contain confidential information.  If you are not the
> intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please
> notify the sender immediately and destroy and delete all copies of
> this email and any attachments.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure
> or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden.

Sylvestre Ledru
The Scilab Consortium
Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau