SIVP beginner question

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Thu May 20 13:23:34 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am a new OpenCV user and I have see that the SIVP toolbox use it. So I
decided to give it a try.

When I type:
t=imread('White_Image.png')
I get error 999 with the following error message: "imread: Can not open
file +."

I have tried with various extension (jpg, png, ras, etc...) with no effect.

Any idea?

I use Ubuntu 10.04 (64 bits), OpenCV 2.0 (distribution packaged), scilab
5.2.1 (distribution packaged) and SIVP 0.5.0 (distribution packaged).

By the way is there any plan to include this toolbox (or a similar one)
in scilab official distribution? I think that scilab needs a toolbox
that works out-of-the-box.

Thanks,
Mathieu.