question ...

Cesar Carreon Otañez cesarcarreon at gmail.com
Tue May 25 02:50:08 CEST 2010

Hi ...

I program over scilab some rutines and I create libraries to link with
fortran, my principal rutines are in fortran and in linux all work fine. The
next lines show the instructions that I use to compile them.

*1.*
*
*
*gfortran -fPIC -I /usr/libx86_64-linux-gnu/4.4.3/libgfortranbegin.o -c *.f*
(here compile fortran rutines)
*
*
*2.*
*
*
*gcc -fPIC -I /opt/scilab-5.1.1/include/scilab -c sci_fsum.c *
*
*
*gcc -fPIC -I /opt/scilab-5.1.1/include/scilab -c libfsum.c*
(here compile the rutines con C, they link scilab with fortran*)*
*
*
*3.*
*
*
*gcc -shared -Wl,-soname,libfsum.so -o libfsum.so *.o *
(finally, here create the file ".so" to link all files create before)

Then I tried to compile the rutines for Mac, the first and second step run
fine, but in the third step appears the next message:

*gcc -shared -Wl,-soname,libautobnd.so -o libautobnd.so *.o *
l*d: unknown option: -soname*
*collect2: ld returned 1 exit status*

If you know what it is happen I'd agree your help while I continue my search
in internet for someone to have the same problem ...

Greetings ...