Reg: Open Modelica

Javed Dhillon javed364 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 13:16:54 CEST 2010

Dear Sir

      I m working on some project in scicos which required few electical
blocks like thyristor, IGBT etc, but these are not avaliable in Scicos
Pallates. So i am trying to call the modelica based block from the Modelica
Standard library
<http://www.modelica.org/libraries><http://www.modelica.org/libraries>using
modelicac compiler. But this compiler is unable to compile modelica
library files because Scicos Modelica compiler does not cover the full range
of Modelica syntax.

So my question is that.......can we call the modelica library files in
scilab using Open modelica compiler (OMC) in scicos if yes than how it is
possible.

Regards
Javed