[scilab-Users] Binary Logic Simulation Blocks

Clément DAVID clement.david at scilab.org
Fri May 28 14:44:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

> 1)  There is a logic function which allows a truth table to define its
> operation.  I can make this, for example, an AND gate or an OR gate.
> Is there a way that I can change the icon so it will be easy to tell
> which type of gate I am working with?  It would be sufficent to add a
> label affixed to the icon (rather than a text node that would have to
> be moved independent of the function block).  To change the shape of
> the block would be even better.

I think that for that query you can post a bug (priority=wishlist)
and/or submit a patch.

> 2)  I would like to have a push-button input to the circuit that I
> could operate during the simulation.  Can this be done?
Now it's not possible to use the Xcos UI to generate events. Your need
is really specific and may be implemented with your own blocks (scilab
blocks with uicontrols).

> 3)  I would like to have a indicator light output from the circuit
> that I could view the current state of a line during the simulation.
> Can this be done?
Same as above, please draw your diagram as any Xcos diagram with your
custom blocks (push-button, light, ...) and implement your own UI with
uicontrols which is simulation reactive and share your blocks data.

--
Clément