[scilab-Users] Scilab-Hardware interaction: Serial Port .dll for Scilab 5.x

Sam Mathew sam at cctech.co.in
Mon Nov 8 05:13:55 CET 2010

Thanks Samuel. You said that you've been using it for some time already. Is
it possible to access some examples or help regarding the toolbox. When I
followed the procedure mentioned on the "Read me" file, I just get the
toolbox into my Scilab session but don't have access to any help/demo in
this regard.

*The very best solution is hidden here:

--

Asst. Manager, CFD