[scilab-Users] scilab documentation

Process Control computerprocesscontrol at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 11:35:21 CET 2010

thanks for replying. scilab is an alternative to matlab. we need to show
that. i think it is a great idea to go through most of matlab's online
documentation, page by page, and rework everything using scilab code. one of
the major reasons why scilab is not popular is lack of quality
documentation. many people complain about this when they give scilab a try.

regards