[scilab-Users] legend (plot) & execstr

paul.carrico at free.fr paul.carrico at free.fr
Mon Nov 8 19:40:12 CET 2010

Samuel,

First of all thanks for your interest/help

Since I don't know exactly how many data files I have, I would like to write the following

nom_fichier1 = "input_data_X.dat";
nom_fichier2 = "input_data.dat";
nom_fichier3 = "input_data.dat";

then in the plot section I have as many curve as input files ...the what I need is :
legend(string(nom_fichier1),string(nom_fichier2),string(nom_fichier3),pos=2)

so I tried to use exestr .. but no legend finally appears ... here is my last attempt that fails !!!

    tmp_legend = [] , ...
        for h = 1 : Nbre_fichiers , ...
            tmp_legend = ""tmp_legend + nom_fichier" + string(h) + " "" + string(ascii(44)) , ...
        end , ...
    , ...
    pos = 2 , ...
    " ;