[scilab-Users] Re : [scilab-Users] Problems with SCILAB

Antoine Monmayrant antoine.monmayrant at laas.fr
Tue Nov 9 21:08:03 CET 2010

  Le 09/11/10 20:12, Bouchra Bensiali a écrit :
> Hello,
> I have the same problem, and I'm Intel 4.
> If someone could help us, it would be great.
Here is a simple rule of thumbs: if scilab seems to work well and only
crashes when trying to use any graphic function, it is due to a problem
with the driver of your video card.
Try to update your videocard driver and check that opengl is working ok
(you can try to run glxgears or qtgears if you are using MS windows).

Antoine