[scilab-Users] export data to Excel from Scilab

Edgar Ataíde edgar.ataide at lneg.pt
Fri Nov 12 14:46:47 CET 2010

Dear Samuel

Thank you for your fast answer. However the problem is to write a file in
hdf5 format (http://www.hdfgroup.org)  and not in excel format, unless the
WriteXmlExcel module can write files in hdf5 format. The information that is
available at Atoms manager only says that this module write Excel xml files.
For your information I am using Scilab 5.3.0-beta 4.

Best regards

Edgar