[scilab-Users] hdf5 format

Edgar Ataíde edgar.ataide at lneg.pt
Mon Nov 15 18:16:49 CET 2010

Samuel

Thank you for your answer. In this moment I'm using the 5.3.0-beta 4 version that doesn't include save data functions in HDF5 format; I did a search in  http://atoms.scilab.org, and  http://forge.scilab.org and there aren't functions available to save data in that format. I was told in several discussions groups those functions wil be available in next release.

Regards

Edgar