[scilab-Users] JOGL & SciLab Problems

Tyrel Beede tybeede at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 20:06:03 CET 2010

Thanks for the reply,

  I'm pretty confused at this point.  I've got the same version of SciLab
5.2.2 64 bit working just fine on my home workstation.  My home workstation
has the same exact graphics card as my work PC.  Same windows 7 64 bit.  Its
even almost the same hardware otherwise.  Both have the full windows updates
at the latest version.  Works great at home, crashes with any type of plot
command at work.

Ty