General question regarding debugging item

Paul CARRICO paul.carrico at free.fr
Sun Nov 21 11:08:03 CET 2010

Dear All,

whatever is the programming language I've no experience in debugging
scripts/codes ;  naturally I ever heard about debugging tools but I've had
no reason to use them until now ...

. better late than never I would like to fill this lack and I had a (quick)
look in debug function in Scilab => nevertheless the later function is
intended for Scilab expert/code development only.

Where can I find some information's in such item (typically some tutorials)
?

Nota :

-           for professional reasons I'm working under Windows OS .

-          I'm developing now more and more routines under Scilab for my
needs / many thanks for both Scilab teams and the community ! J J J J J

Cheers

Paul