[scilab-Users] General question regarding debugging item

Michaël Baudin michael.baudin at scilab.org
Tue Nov 23 09:14:21 CET 2010

  Hi Paul,

Please take a look at the "Introduction to Scilab":

http://www.scilab.org/content/download/1754/19024/file/introscilab.pdf

The section 6.7 "Debugging with pause" provides informations on the
debugging techniques most developpers use. It is based on the
combinations of "pause", "resume" and "abort". In practice, it is very
fast and efficient.

Best regards,

Michaël Baudin

--
Michaël Baudin
Ingénieur de développement
michael.baudin at scilab.org
Consortium Scilab - Digiteo
Domaine de Voluceau - Rocquencourt
B.P. 105 - 78153 Le Chesnay Cedex
Tel. : 01 39 63 56 87 - Fax : 01 39 63 55 94