legend for surf (3D)

Ginters Bušs ginters.buss at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 09:11:26 CET 2010

Dear all,

I see legend issue comes up from time to time in this list. However, I still
can not make my legend work.

Here is my simple graph. I'm drawing 4 surfaces in one graph window:

surf(sigmavector,phivector,fsbkcor,'facecol','red')
surf(sigmavector,phivector,abkcor,'facecol','green')
surf(sigmavector,phivector,acfcor,'facecol','yellow')
surf(sigmavector,phivector,fscfcor,'facecol','black')

What is the way to add a legend to this graph? All the time I try to call
the legend function, there is an

!--error 10000
legend: No 'Polyline' handle found.

I understand I have to deal with some 'children', and I will appreciate an
advice here.

To developers: help on 'legend' might be a little bit more
elaborated/explained.

Sincerely,
Ginters