[scilab-Users] Labels vanish on export to eps

Vishwanath Rao gadepall at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 11:22:00 CET 2010

Following is the script that I am running.  This is on Ubuntu Lucid 10.04 and
Scilab version 5.2.1.  I have installed plotlib

begin script:

clear;
close;

a = [1 -3]';//First point
b = [-2 1]';//Second Point

d = sqrt((a(1) - b(1))^2 + (a(2)-b(2))^2) //Distance between the points

x_min= min(a(1),b(1));
x_max = max(a(1),b(1));
y_min= min(a(2),b(2));
y_max = max(a(2),b(2));