[scilab-Users] 3D display view: Spherical coordinates [alpha,theta] + lighting

Sam Mathew sam at cctech.co.in
Fri Nov 26 12:33:16 CET 2010

Thanks Stéphane,

I tried to install the library online on 5.3 beta 4, but it doesn't work.
But on the 5.2.2 version it did work. Is there any problem with 5.3 beta 4
for installing atoms modules?

Besides, as I am not yet very conversant with SCILAB, I don't know how to
access help for the new toolboxes after installation!

I would like to colour my surfaces with variable colours depending on the
value they represent. I guess the help/demo/examples for plotlib would help
much. How can one access it?

Regards,

Sam

--