[scilab-Users] Scinotes / systematic crash when attempting to save file

Luke MacAleese l.macaleese at amolf.nl
Sat Oct 2 14:04:37 CEST 2010

  Dear Allan,

here is the result of your query:
-->ver()
!Scilab Version:
5.3.0.1283255793                                         !
!Operating System:           Windows XP
5.1                                           !
!Java version :
1.6.0_18                                                 !
!Java runtime information :  Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build
1.6.0_18-b07)     !
!Java vm information :       Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 16.0-b13,
mixed mode)  !
!Vendor specification:       Sun Microsystems
Inc.                                    !

-->jre_path()
  C:\PROGRA~1\SCILAB~1.0-~\java\jre

-->isfile(SCI+'/java/jre/bin/client/jvm.dll')

-->[a,b] =getdebuginfo()
  a  =
!Memory in use:      27
%
!
!Total Physical Memory (Kbytes):
3144940
!
!Free Physical Memory (Kbytes):
2288540
!
!Total Paging File (Kbytes):
3509184
!
!Free Paging File (Kbytes):
2634176
!
!Total Virtual Memory (Kbytes):
2097024
!
!Free Virtual Memory (Kbytes):
1498132
!
!Free Extended Memory (Kbytes):
0
!
!Operating System: Windows
XP
!
!              Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU
3.00GHz
!
!Number of processors:
2
!
!Video card: NVIDIA GeForce
6800
!
!Video card driver version:
6.14.12.5896
!
!Screen size: 1680 x 1050 32
bits
!
!Number of Monitors:
1
!
!     ;C:\Program Files\cpuz;C:\Program Files\Executive
Software\DiskeeperLite\;C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Bruker
Daltonik\NTDS\Bin;C:\Prog!
!     ram Files\Fichiers communs\Bruker Daltonik\DLLs\;C:\Program
Files\Bruker Daltonik\ClinProTools2.2\;C:\Program Files\Fichiers
communs\MDL SHA!
!     RED\ISIS;C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\HP\Digital
Imaging\\bin;C:\Program Files\Fichiers communs\DivX Shared\;C:\Program
Files\Symyx\Sym!
!     yx Draw 3.2\lib;C:\Program Files\OpenCV2.0\bin;C:\Program
Files\OpenCV2.0\bin;C:\Program Files\CMake 2.8\bin;C:\Program
Files\SlikSvn\bin\;C!
!     :\Program Files\Fichiers communs\Bruker Daltonik\DLLs\;C:\Program
Files\Bruker Daltonik\ClinProTools2.2\                                    !
!ComSpec:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
!
!TMP :
C:\DOCUME~1\Luke\LOCALS~1\Temp
!
!TEMP:
C:\DOCUME~1\Luke\LOCALS~1\Temp
!
!WSCI: C:\Program
Files\scilab-5.3.0-beta-3
!
!SCIHOME:
C:\DOCUME~1\Luke\APPLIC~1\Scilab\scilab-5.3.0-beta-3
!

b =
!Version: scilab-5.3.0-beta-3   !
!Compilation date: Aug 31 2010  !