AW: [scilab-Users] Why an interpreter?

Sumit Adhikari sumit.adhikari at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 16:47:01 CEST 2010

It is very simple. How do u want to see your result of 5 + 3 = ? . Do you
want to write a program and then save it and then compile it and then run it
to see the result ?
Best way to do such operation is a shell. Thats why these programs are shell
and also an interpreted language so that you can load a particular functions
for
for this purpose. It is only user perspective.
Regards

P.S : If you want to run simulations then compiled codes are good, but for
algorithm design this is possibly the best way.

--
Sumit Adhikari,
Institute of Computer Technology,