[scilab-Users] *****SPAM***** installation problem windows vista

Paul Czienskowski paul_c at gmx.de
Tue Oct 5 09:22:59 CEST 2010

  Hi Lars,

as I understood you didn't load the files into SciLab. Unlike Matlab for
SciLab it's not enough to have the files lying in some path. Try to
load  your script in the SciLab editor and then click "Apply->Load to
scilab" or "Apply->Execute in scilab" (may be called a bit different,
but I'm using the German version so I don't have the English labels). Or
you just use the exec-command. Applied to you example:

exec('D:\Scilab_files\test2.sce');
test2

Hope this was helpful.

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Czienskowski
Max Planck institute for human development

Björnsonstr. 25
12163 Berlin

Tel.: (+49)(0)30/221609359
Handy: (+49)(0)1788378772