[scilab-Users] C compiler

Pedro Ledoux p_ledoux at yahoo.com.br
Thu Oct 14 04:23:50 CEST 2010

About compiled languages interface with Scilab I've read that it is possible with C and Fortran. For numerical aplications I like a lot Fortran, does anyone could integrate ir with scilab? By now the only thing I did was execute a Fortran program, put the calculated data into a file and use scilab to plot.