Question about how can I use a matlab function into scilab.

Gustavo Vrech gvrech at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 21:01:51 CEST 2010

My name is Gustavo Vrech, I would like to know if is there any way to scilab
execute a matlab function.

I have been working in a scilab project for 2 years, and now I need to use a
function that supposedly has only been implemented in matlab, the ward's
method for linkage. I wonder if there is any way for scilab call matlab,
execute into matlab a .m script, and return to scilab to resume the original
script.

Or even better, if there is any way to make scilab execute directly a
function in matlab.

Thanks for your help.
--
Gustavo Vrech