plot efficiency

Peng Du eddy.pdu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 21:12:58 CEST 2010

Hi everyone.

I have a question about how to plot efficiently.

My scilab program reads data from a file containing 16 columns. Each column
represents the data for a polyline. So what I have been doing so far is to
build 16 separate arrays and plot them in one graph. However as the size of
the file grows, sometimes up to several GBs, it started to take a very long
time to finish and finally I got the error message of exceeded stack size.
Does anyone know how I can work around this? Thanks very much.

Best regards,

Peng