[scilab-Users] plot to file

Mathieu Dubois mathieu.dubois at limsi.fr
Wed Oct 27 09:04:55 CEST 2010

Hello there,

I asked a similar question a few days ago (see
http://lists.scilab.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm-browse?list=users&cmd=showmsg&msgnum=3010).

According to Samuel Gougeon, one should use save() and load() for
figures. I didn't really tried (sorry Samuel). Does anyone has an
opinion here?

Also you can export figures in raster (PNG) and vector formats (PDF,
EPS, SVG): see xs2*** functions. I find PDF export very good but EPS
sometimes fail (blank figure or missing text) under scilab 5.2.2. I
think it's better with 5.3.

Mathieu